Buenavista Residential Building
Buenavista Denia: 39 New Built Apartments
An exceptional location between the sea and the mountain
Come and visit our new-build flats in Buenavista , a residential building that combines a privileged location in the best area of the city of Denia, with unbeatable building qualities.
Imagine living at the foot of the mountain and at the same time, enjoy the proximity of the sea of Costa Blanca and all this in a dynamic and modern urban environment where you do not miss anything.
At Buenavista Residencial we know that everyone is different and this is why we have designed different flat types to cover all your needs. This means that you can find 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, not forgetting our fantastic penthouses.
- Kitchen with porcelain laminate flooring and vertical walls with large format porcelain tiles.
- Main and secondary bathroom with porcelain laminate flooring and vertical walls with large format porcelain tiles.
- Living room, bedrooms, vestibule and corridor with laminated porcelain wood flooring on self-leveling layer and anti-noise barrier.
- Terraces with non-slip stoneware ceramic flooring.
- Walls and ceilings, finished in smooth plastic paint.
Pavements and Coatings
- Triple hollow ceramic brick facade enclosures, exterior finish with Porcelanosa imitation wood (Starwood) and white water-repellent mortar, as well as interior finish of the enclosure in water-repellent mortar to prevent humidity.
- Thermal-acoustic insulation based on rock wool plate..
- Foundation in reinforced concrete slab.
- Reinforced concrete basement wall and seal joints and drainage sheet.
- Reinforced concrete structure, with reticular slab.
Foundation and Structure
- Community pool with pre-installation of air conditioning.
- Pool beach finished in mud or imitation teak wood and communal barbecue.
- Garden area of the rest of the roof according to design (Zen and Mediterranean styles by zones).
- Children’s play area with sand or sandpit.
- Guard rails around the perimeter.
- Terrace lighting with timer.
- Pool-based lighting.
Rooftop Chill-Out Area
- Hallway decorated with coatings of noble wood and natural stone, according to technical project.
- Low consumption lighting with detection of presence in common areas.
- Pavement with tiles and skirting made of natural stone.
- Cladding of steps in natural stone staircase of two colors for footprint and tabica.
- Direct access to garages with elevator.
Hallway and Common Areas
- Upper and lower kitchen furniture and open houses with open bar or island, depending on the home, with a single-bowl sink and stainless steel drainer.
- Silestone countertop or similar with finished joint with kitchen color and skirting board.
- Glass ceramic hob, oven and decorative extractor hood.
- The exterior carpentry will be manufactured with aluminum pro fi le with a thermal bridge break in dark color, double glazing with a Climalit thermo acoustic glass chamber.
- Aluminum shutters with internal insulation, matching exterior carpentry, in monobloc and directly incorporated into carpentry.
- Entrance door to the house with three-point security lock and anti-lever hinges with interior white finish and exterior wood with stainless steel fittings.
- Interior carpentry with lacquered white finishes.
- Wardrobes in white lacquered and lined internally with stainless steel fittings
- Telephone calls in the living room and bedrooms..
- TV channel of collective satellite dish..
- TV connections in living room, bedrooms and kitchen.
- Video intercom automatic.
- Degree of average electri fi cation in independent circuits according to the electric regulation of low voltage.
- Large key mechanisms, current model.
- Kitchen and bathrooms lighting using spotlights in false ceiling.
- Sections of double laminated plasterboard partition bolted on each side of it or partitioning of H-7 with plaster and plaster ceilings topped with dark perimeter.
- Insulation between rock wool partition.
- Entrance door to garage with automatic opening by remote control.
- Finishing of the solera in gray with delimitation of black squares as well as the square numbers and direction arrows, baseboard in walls of 1 meter in red with 20 cm yellow border.
- White sanitary appliances of current design.
- Single-lever and thermostatic faucets in bathtubs and showers.
- Electric heater 100 L.
Plumbing and Sanitary
- Installation of cold and hot air conditioning.
Imagine living at the foot of the mountain and at the same time, enjoy the proximity of the sea and all this in a dynamic and modern urban environment where you do not miss anything.